Subject:Dodge Co.: 3 Snowy Owls
From:Ken or Rebecca Vail <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 11 Feb 2012 09:33:52 -0600

Snowy Owl hat trick this morning.

At 7:45 the first owl was seen on 690th St 1/2 mile west of CR 3,  200 yards to the south in a bean stubble field.  The second Snowy was alongside 690th just 2/10th mile to the west on the north side in a cornstalk field.  The third owl was the 700th St. Snowy Owl in a favored snowy patch about 1/2 mile west of 120th Ave and a quarter mile north in the field.  This patch of snow is west of an abandoned country school site (power lines lead back to this site).

I have updated my Google Map to include today's sightings.

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=217526816684272944468.0004b7795e11ce9d26b29&msa=0

Ken Vail
Blooming Prairie