Subject:[mou-net] Golden Eagle - Marshall County
From:Heidi Hughes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 9 Feb 2012 17:54:19 -0700

I spotted a Golden Eagle this afternoon around 2pm sitting on a power pole
along MN State Hwy 1 at the Viking turn off, east of Warren Minnesota.

And I have a female Red-winged Blackbird, a dozen Common Redpolls, Brown
Creeper and Black-billed Magpies at my feeders.

Heidi Hughes
Agassiz Audubon Society
27391  190th Street NW
Warren MN  56762

218.745.5663 <> <>

*Invest in our community Bluebird Nest Watch project*