Subject:[mou-net] Dodge Co. Snowy Owl Still Present
From:Ken or Rebecca Vail <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 2 Feb 2012 17:30:27 -0700

The "700th St." Snowy Owl is still present.  The fog lifted this morning for my drive to work and about 8:15 I found the owl west of 110th Ave. sitting 200 yards north of the road in the open field.  My last sighting of the owl was last Saturday at 5 PM south of this same stretch of 700th St. sitting on a white field marker post.

Ken Vail
Blooming Prairie