Subject:[mou-net] Snowy Owl still present in Stearns Co
From:Betsy Beneke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 11 Feb 2012 21:41:11 -0700

The snowy owl on 390th Street, SW of Sauk Center in Stearns County was present in the same location today between 11:30 a.m. and 2:00 p.m.  It was sitting on the ground straight north of the WPA parking lot, quite a distance from the road.  I found it with my binocs, but really needed my spotting scope to get a good look.  I drove around the area for over 2 hours, coming back several times, hoping it would move closer to the road, but it never did.

Betsy Beneke
St. Cloud