Subject:[mou-net] Dodge Co Snowy Owl
From:dan&erika <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 19 Feb 2012 07:26:58 -0700

Hi All--

On Friday Erika and I found one of the Dodge County Snowy Owls--perhaps the
same owl photographed by David A. Cahlander on the MOU website.  We were
there the same day.  We also took a rocking photo--see my blog:  Thanks to  Ken Vail for posting
the location on the MOU listserv and to eagle-eyed Erika for spotting this

Dan or Erika Tallman
Northfield, Minnesota

".... the best shod travel with wet feet"
"Beware of all enterprises that require new clothes ...."--Thoreau