Subject:[mou-net] Carolina Wren still present at Wild River SP
From:Dee Kuder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 20 Feb 2012 16:04:49 -0700

I got to see the Carolina Wren today at Wild River SP. I was travelling
south from Duluth and I was a little confused about the location of the SP
because the map app on my iPhone was trying to send me to WI. According to
Park Staff, they have tried to get Google maps to fix it. For now, if you
follow Google maps you will end up in a sandpit on the WI side of the
river! It was really nice that the "unstaffed" Visitor Center was open for
the restrooms.

--
Dee Kuder