CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

March 2012

From:
Simon Walker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Mar 2012 10:00:01 -0500

Hello,
Can anyone advise on the real-world pros and cons of Promega's HaloTag
system?  We're thinking of using it as a means to improve signal (over GFP) in
some tricky live cell imaging exps, but I've no experience of the system and
don't know if it really does what it says on the tin.  Any advice gratefully
received!
Simon