CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

March 2012

Date:
Tue, 27 Mar 2012 18:00:12 +0100

Minimum requirements for Autoquants software are an NVIDIA graphics card,

the Gigabyte card is an ATI based card, so it is not likely to work well
for the visualisation if thats important (specific shaders i think). I
believe CUDA is NVIDIA's API for GPU processing, (too many acronyms) so
that is not going to be available.
The cost can't be that great a difference to justify hobbling your
application.

Peter