CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

March 2012

From:
Stephen Kempf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Mar 2012 17:19:34 +0000

Thank you, Aryeh, Nick, Craig, David, and Andrew (if I forgot anyone, I apologize) for the information and your suggestions about laser alignment. I'm sure it will be helpful when the time comes. It's possible I may have more questions at that time. So, I may be in touch again. I really appreciate the willingness of people on this list to provide helpful suggestions when questions are asked.

Steve

Stephen C. Kempf E-mail: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Associate Professor Tel:  334-844-3924
Department of Biological Sciences
331 Funchess Hall Fax: 334-844-9234
Auburn University, AL  36849