Subject:Geese
From:Al Schirmacher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 12 Mar 2012 14:49:56 -0500

I am marveling at the geese reports in southern Wisconsin & Minnesota:  hundreds of Greater White-fronted, dozens of Rosses.

Not seeing it yet here in central MN - but then again, only have two sightings of white-fronted in Sherburne/one in Mille Lacs (75 birds in field) since 2003 - and one Ross' in Sherburne, one Mille Lacs over the same period.

And I'm in the field 4-5 times per week.

Feel free to nudge them north!

Al Schirmacher
Princeton

Sent from my iPhone