Subject:Moderator request - signature line in email messages sent to MOU-NET
From:Terence Brashear <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 13 Mar 2012 08:08:31 -0700

When posting messages to MOU-NET the moderators are requesting that you add a signature to the message sent to the list.  At the minimum include your name, and the city/county you live in.

Please use plain text without colors or logos for users who receive email in plain text format.  If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.

We thank you for your anticipated cooperation.

Moderator MOU-NET
Terry Brashear
Hennepin County, MN
birdnird AT