Subject:Red-shouldered Hawk & Northern Harrier - Benton County
From:Betsy Beneke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 11 Mar 2012 10:16:21 -0700

There's a red-shouldered hawk soaring over Donovan Lake about 4 miles east of St. Cloud.  First I've seen since December.  A northern harrier was in this same general area earlier this morning.
A pair of red-tailed hawks may be setting up house-keeping, along with the pair of bald eagles I'm told have been in residence for several years.  Raptor alley?
Betsy Beneke
St. Cloud