Subject:Re: Inquiry (no sightings)
From:Jim Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 2 Apr 2012 09:45:10 -0500

Alex et. al,
I believe the reason you do not get your own posts is because you are
originating them from a gmail address.  I too use gmail and bcc myself when
I post now, otherwise I don't get mine either.

Years ago, I used a Hotmail edress and would always receive a copy of my
post without the bcc..

The tech folks behind the curtain can verify or nullify my thesis here, but
I think that's why you don't get your own posts.

Jim Ryan
Saint Paul's Westside
One of the first conditions of happiness is that the link between Man and
Nature shall not be broken. -* Leo Tolstoy*

A well governed appetite is the greater part of liberty. - *Lucius Annaeus