Subject:Re: Inquiry (no sightings)
From:Brian Wisconsin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 2 Apr 2012 10:33:08 -0500

Could not agree more.  It's a shame that not everyone is using eBird.  It is an awesome tool that is made better by the addition of more data. I've no idea why everyone doesn't use it other than the suspicion that the birding community does not seem very welcoming of and is very slow in adopting new techology. Brian