Subject:Re: Inquiry (no sightings)
From:Fr. Paul Kammen
Date:Mon, 2 Apr 2012 23:23:24 -0500

Pastor Al,

Thanks for posting. I too would love to see more posts; I get e-bird and
also signed up for mnbird's list, which I just found out about not too long
ago. I appreciate posts and don't mind reports covering more "common" birds
(other than something like a house sparrow). I love going out to hot spots
and trying to see good varieties and photographing different birds, from
northern flickers to bluebirds to the less common warblers. I really
appreciate directions and have found people to be mostly friendly on here.
Hope the posts keep coming. Basically I use it to plan an outing; if I see a
post of something interesting or new arrivals I'll go there, as I want to
make the most of my time.

Thanks for the post,
Fr. Paul