Subject:Sora: 180th Street Marsh, Dakota Co
From:Alex Cruz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 1 Apr 2012 15:34:06 -0500

Scott Meyer and I had a calling Sora on the north side of road in cattails around 1:30 pm. It called frequently and we were able to see it as is scurried across openings , even swam once. I was also able to take a lousy photo. Other notable birds Black Duck, Greater Yellowlegs, Tree Swallow, and Swamp Sparrow.

Looking up,
Alex Cruz
Ramsey Co

Sent from Alex's iPhone.