Subject:Golden Eagle - Western Polk Co
From:Heidi Hughes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 1 Apr 2012 16:15:55 -0500

On a drive from Warren to Thief River Falls this morning, I spotted a
Golden Eagle at the corner of 190th Street NW and Polk Co 68, a half dozen
kestrels, 10  Northern Harriers. 10 Rough-legged Hawks and 2 Red-tails.  A
neighbor reported seeing 5 Short-eared Owls doing their wing-clapping
displays in the CRP near Euclid at dusk last night.

Heidi Hughes
Agassiz Audubon Society
27391  190th Street NW
Warren MN  56762

218.745.5663 <> <>

*Invest in our Community Nest Watch projects*