CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

May 2012

From:
Jacqui Ross <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 May 2012 21:46:59 +0000

Hi Carlos,

Check whether or not you have the image being scaled.

You can look at "Edit - Options - Conversion Options". Turn off "Scale when Converting".

Also, if you are using Bioformats to open the files, then make sure "Autoscale" is turned off in the Bioformats Import Options under Color.

Hopefully, this will help.

If it still looks different, it might be that your monitor is very different from the one on the scope.

Kind regards,

Jacqui

Jacqueline Ross

Biomedical Imaging Microscopist