CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

June 2012

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 28 Jun 2012 15:15:10 -0600
From:
Craig Brideau <[log in to unmask]>

Your news that the back apertures of Zeiss objectives dissolves in methanol
was quite alarming!  Thanks for sharing that warning.  Regarding the First
Contact stuff; I make a point of never letting it touch anything other than
glass.  If I have to clean an optic, I only use it on the center.  I am
careful to stay away from the edges of any mount just in case the solvents
damage things.

Craig