CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

June 2012

From:
Martin Wessendorf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Jun 2012 13:53:42 -0500

Hey, Craig--

Very interesting--could you please post links for a few of these kits?

--Any publications out there on this approach?  Any thoughts regarding
its possible applicability to shared facilities, where fool-proof
hardware (as well as easy-to-use software) are important?  Or is this
approach better suited to an individual lab that wants its own
instrument but doesn't have $300K?

Thanks--

Martin Wessendorf