CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

July 2012

From:
"Watkins, Simon C" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Jul 2012 08:46:51 -0400

The Asi solution is indeed the only one that will work for old stands. It uses a combo of the focussing gadget and a piezo z controller which gives you more capabilities wrt to fast z control so this complements a spinning disk for example. It works well but is a big investment to throw at an old stand

Simon Watkins Ph.D
Professor and Vice Chair Cell Biology
Professor Immunology
Director Center for Biologic Imaging