CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

August 2012

From:
Dan Focht <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Aug 2012 20:44:15 -0400

Jeff

You do not have to sacrifice N.A. to image live cells.

Take a look at the variety of high numeric aperture compatible micro-
environmental systems from Bioptechs.

Temperature control, high N.A. compatibility, CO2, perfusion and more
for your live-cell time-lapse imaging.

www.bioptechs.com

It helps us a lot if you fill out the user profile questionnaire and
send it in so that we can properly identify the most appropriate
system and accessories.

While you are at it, check the large searchable database of references.

Dan

On Aug 28, 2012, at 6:02 PM, Jeff Soectir wrote:

> Hi all,
>
>   I'm looking for a stage environmental chamber (temp and CO2) to
> keep cells
> alive while imaging on an inverted olympus. I am using oil
> immersion for the
> epi detection. In the forwards direction I am acquiring another
> signal via
> the use of a long working distance objective. It needs to have an
> NA around
> .6-.8 and the highest mag possible. It all works great on fixed
> cells but I
> fear that adding a chamber will increase the distance from the forward
> detection objective to a point where it will no longer work. What
> is the
> shortest  (along the optical axis) environmental chamber I can buy?
> As it
> stands even with a long working distance objective it is very close
> to the
> sample..
>
> thanks..
>

> --