CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

August 2012

From:
"McDonald, David L" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Aug 2012 15:47:21 +0000

Hi Michael,

Try Jan Strelow at Meridian Instrument Co., he may have some OE Nikon gears.  He's replaced gears and focusing mechanisms on our E800 several times.  Here's his contact info:

Jan Strelow
Meridian Instrument Co., Inc.
P.O. Box 519
Freeland, WA  98249