CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

September 2012

From:
"Konz, Richard" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Sep 2012 12:41:28 -0400

Greetings everyone:

New England Cytometry is pleased to announce the date for our annual Fall meeting.  It will be on October 16th 2012 from 8:00 am to 5 pm at the beautiful Starr Center at the Schepens Eye Research Institute in Boston.
http://www.schepens.harvard.edu/starr_center

We have an excellent line up of speakers again this year:

Leslie Berg, Ph.D.
UMASS Medical School
http://profiles.umassmed.edu/profiles/ProfileDetails.aspx?From=SE&Person=344

Anne Carpenter, Ph.D.
Broad Institute of Harvard and MIT

http://www.broadinstitute.org/~anne

Ryan Duggan, P.D.

University of Chicago

Representing Life Technologies

http://iacf.uchicago.edu/

Daniela Krause M.D. Ph.D

MGH Pathology
'Therapeutic targeting of the hematopoietic niche and its ligands - the quest to improve hematopoietic stem cell transplantation'
http://www.massgeneral.org/regenmed/ContentModules/ResearchLabs/Scadden/Daniella%20Krause.aspx

Qi Yan, Ph.D.

Marcel Bruchez Group
Sharp Edge Labs

http://www.sharpedgelabs.com

David Novo, Ph.D

DeNovo Software

http://www.denovosoftware.com/

Erin Simonds, Ph.D.

Nolan Lab, Stanford

Sponsored by DVS Sciences

http://www.dvssciences.com/mass-cytometry.html

http://med.stanford.edu/profiles/Erin_Simonds/

Howard Shapiro, M.D., PC.
Howard Shapiro, M.D., PC.
http://www.shapirolab.com/

We will look forward to see you on the 16st of October.

Please check our web site for meeting updates  http://www.newenglandcytometry.com

BIG NEWS!!!

We finally have online credit card registration.  Many thanks to Glenn Paradis and Marc Barnard for all their hard work to get secure online credit card registration up and running.

To register go to:

http://www.regonline.com/2012newenglandcytometry

and register as a participant.  [$75.00]

Registration is due no later than  12 October, 2012.     If you cannot register with a credit card, please contact me directly.

This promises to be a great NECyto meeting with a terrific line up of speakers at an excellent venue.

Best regards and looking forward to see you on the 16th of October!

-Rich

Richard F. Konz, Jr.
President, New England Cytometry
http://www.newenglandcytometry.com
Assistant Professor
Department of Medicine
Director, Flow Cytometry Core Facility
UMass Medical School
55 Lake Avenue North
Room: S5-322
Worcester, MA 01655
Office:  508-856-1598
Lab:     508-856-3276
Email:  [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Lab Web:      http://www.umassmed.edu/facslab
Faculty Web: http://www.umassmed.edu/ivp/faculty/konz.cfm

The sea, the great unifier, is man's only hope. Now, as never before, the old phrase has a literal meaning: We are all in the same boat.
Jacques Yves Cousteau