CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

October 2012

From:
Mike Esterman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Oct 2012 15:48:24 -0400

Arne
Check out this company Bio Surplus http://www.biosurplus.com/

They buy labs that are closing down and I have seen some pretty good prices on fluorescent microscopes.   You should look up the contact number and contact Fred Hill - He is the person I have dealt with and he may be able to cut you a deal even beyond their asking price.  They also have auctions that can yield pretty good results.

Mike Esterman