CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

November 2012

From:
James Jonkman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Nov 2012 22:00:47 -0600

[No commercial interest]

Dear Confocalists,

The company Lumen Dynamics (makers of X-Cite lamp and LED sources) is
going to give away an iPad to one lucky person who answers their short
survey on lamps. Although I realize most confocals use lasers rather than
lamps, I'm always impressed with the depth of knowledge the participants here
exhibit on all things microscopic, so i'm sure you guys will want to have your
say!

http://www.ldgi-xcite.com/survey

My connection is that they're holding their draw at my Optical Microscopy
Users Group (O-MUG) meeting on Dec 3. Fill it out by Nov 29 - good luck!

James

James Jonkman, Manager
Advanced Optical Microscopy Facility (AOMF)
University Health Network, Princess Margaret Hospital
610 University Ave., Rm 7-327, Toronto, ON, M5G 2M9
[log in to unmask] Tel: 416-581-8593
www.aomf.ca