CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

January 2013

From:
Melissa Linkert <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 30 Jan 2013 05:46:19 -0500

Hi Jianbo,

> We are having problem to open Nikon ND2 file in Matlab with Bio-Formats due to recent upgrading of Nikon software. It looks like Nikon modified their ND2 format but the current Bio-Formats does not recognize. I would appreciate if anyone having a solution to share. Thanks

If you haven't already, I would suggest first updating to the latest
version (4.4.5, available from http://www.openmicroscopy.org/site/products/bio-formats/downloads).

If that doesn't work, and you are willing to send the error message and
(if possible) an example file, then this is certainly something that could be
fixed in Bio-Formats.

Files can be sent to the Bio-Formats team here:

http://qa.openmicroscopy.org.uk/qa/upload/

Anything uploaded there is used for testing purposes only, and is never
shared with the outside world.

Regards,
-Melissa