CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

June 2013

From:
phil laissue <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Jun 2013 10:47:04 +0100

Hi Nicola,
I'll get to test the Z1 at the end of the month and can let you know
afterwards, also comparing it to the custom system I use. What kind of
tissue do you want to look at?
Kind regards
Philippe
Philippe Laissue, PhD, Bioimaging Manager
School of Biological Sciences, Room 4.17
University of Essex, Colchester CO4 3SQ, UK
(0044) 01206 872246 / (0044) 07842 676 456
privatewww.essex.ac.uk/~plaissue