CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

July 2013

From:
Sripad Ram <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Jul 2013 11:18:05 -0500

Dear Colleague,
We would like to invite you to participate in the Quantitative Bioimaging
Conference focused on Single Molecule Microscopy, which is to be held from
January 9-11, 2014, at the University of New Mexico in Albuquerque, USA.

The abstract submission site is now open.

We seek contributions in any area of quantitative microscopy. Presentations
that demonstrate in detail new approaches are particularly welcome, including
but not limited to algorithmic and software developments, physical modeling
approaches etc. The application of quantitative techniques in biological
applications is also of great interest.

Dates:
- 15 August 2013: Early submission deadline. This deadline is designed for those
who need early feedback on acceptance to make arrangements. Acceptance
notifications are aimed to be mailed before 1 September 2013.
- 15 October 2013: Regular submission deadline.

The website for the conference is: www.QuantitativeBioImaging.com

Registration: We are aiming to have no registration fee (as last year).

Subscription to email updates: Those interested can subscribe to the email
update list at www.QuantitativeBioImaging.com/subscribe.php .

Accommodation: Very affordable accommodation is available in Albuquerque.For
more details see the conference website.

Other points of interest: Albuquerque is located in a fascinating area in the
southwest and is very close to great skiing locations.

Looking forward to seeing you in New Mexico next January.

Best regards,

Keith Lidke
Bernd Rieger
Raimund Ober