CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

July 2013

From:
Yevgeniy Romin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Jul 2013 18:48:29 +0000

Some of our users use kind of a heating fan that is put next to the system and blows air of a specific temperature on to the stage.  I can look into manufacturer/part number for you if this sounds like something you may be interested in.

Yevgeniy

Jul 1, 2013, Χ 2:18 PM, "Cammer, Michael" <[log in to unmask]> ΞΑΠΙΣΑΜ(Α):

> We are wondering what methods people are using to keep mice or other small animals warm during extended imaging sessions under anesthesia.
>
> Are people using chambers that completely surround the microscope or other solutions such as heated pads?  Any help, including manufacturers and part numbers if using something other than large chambers, would be very much appreciated.
>
> Thanks!

> Michael Cammer, Assistant Research Scientist
> Microscopy Core, NYU Langone Medical Center & Skirball Institute of Biomolecular Medicine
> Cell: (914) 309-3270   Microscopy Lab: (212) 263-7099   Dustin Lab: (212) 263-3208

     Please note that this e-mail and any files transmitted from
     Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center may be privileged, confidential,
     and protected from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of
     you are hereby notified that any reading, dissemination, distribution,
     copying, or other use of this communication or any of its attachments
     is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in
     error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this message
     and deleting this message, any attachments, and all copies and backups
     from your computer.