CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

August 2013

From:
Shalin Mehta <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Aug 2013 11:56:03 -0400

Hi All,
We have a quad-view setup for polarization-sensitive measurements.
While aligning the setup, it will be handy to crop the quadrants,
apply simple image arithmatic, and display the result as the camera
streams live.

The camera has been controlled with Metamorph thus far and users are
familiar with that interface. Does Metamorph's journal feature allow
applying a macro to each frame in live stream?

If not, we will explore using Micro-Manager plugin to do so.

Thanks
Shalin
website: http://mshalin.com
(office) Lillie 110, (ph) 508-289-7374.