CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

September 2013

From:
Steffen Dietzel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Sep 2013 13:13:48 +0200

Chris,

some of it may be random spam, but most of this is too for random
specific, it targets scientists, such as the CoolLED Life Sciences stuff
or used lab equipment. As I said, so far it is low frequency but I had
the impression that it is increasing (can't check, deleted most of it)
and I was wondering where this may lead in the future.

Steffen