CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

March 2014

From:
Alison Dun <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Mar 2014 14:54:45 +0100

Hi,

We have a gated-STED on a Leica SP5 using a HyD and it works really well. We have done some CW-STED and the gated-STED is far better. I am not sure about the temperature as we have only done work on fixed samples so far.

Cheers
Ali

Dr. Alison Dun
Technology and Facility Manager
Edinburgh Super Resolution Imaging Consortium (ESRIC)
Heriot-Watt University
Edinburgh
EH14 4AS

Tel: +44 7977 518 581