CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

March 2014

From:
Rob Palmer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Mar 2014 08:43:28 -0400

We use labeled primaries.  I love AFs in general, and we've tried this flavor more than once.  Poor coupling and/or weak photon flux (blue diode emission).  Your mileage may vary.

Robert J. Palmer Jr., Ph.D.
Microbial Receptors Section
Laboratory of Cell and Developmental Biology
Natl Inst Dental Craniofacial Res - Natl Insts Health
Bldg 30, Room 207
30 Convent Drive
Bethesda MD 20892
ph 301-594-0025