CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

March 2014

From:
phil laissue <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Mar 2014 11:00:42 +0000

But isn't that exactly what the ABRF is trying to establish?

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21477410
http://www.abrf.org/index.cfm/group.show/LightMicroscopyResearchGroup.54.htm#membrs

Philippe Laissue, PhD, Bioimaging Manager
School of Biological Sciences, Room 4.17
University of Essex, Colchester CO4 3SQ, UK
(0044) 01206 872246 / (0044) 07842 676 456
privatewww.essex.ac.uk/~plaissue