CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

June 2014

From:
Craig Brideau <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Jun 2014 12:01:13 -0600

The Nikon TiControl software lets you communicate directly with the
chassis. Buried in the menus is a setting for creating an upper Z-position
limit. Once you save the setting it is written to the controller on the
chassis. I don't know if Elements can override this or not, but that's the
first thing I would try. (I'm still using EZC1 on my system so I don't know
what Elements would do)

Craig