CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

November 2014

Date:
Mon, 10 Nov 2014 16:38:11 +0100

Hi,

On www.archive.org there are the international distributers of
Deltavision/softWorX; maybe they can help with old files and else...

https://web.archive.org/web/20080905164356/http://www.appliedprecision.com/sales/sales_reps-microscopy.html

By the way - it is always a good idea to have a working backup of the
installation, so that you can replace a hard disk within 10 minutes
and can keep on working... Maybe you should contact the IT people and
ask them, if they have a backup? And if not - why not??

:-) Torsten