CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

March 2015

From:
"O'Malley, Donald" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Mar 2015 02:05:49 +0000

commercial/microscopy education post

Our first microscopy maze game will launch at 8:00 pm EST-US on Thursday night at www.mazefire.com<http://www.mazefire.com/>

This is also a competition with the first finisher (to email the completion code found at the maze exit) to receive a lifetime membership at MazeFire.com (free access to future, premium MazeFire content).

I will send a reminder on Thursday evening with a bit more information, but am sending this note today (Wed.) so that the daily digest subscribers know to go to mazefire.com on Thursday at 8:00 pm and look under the Biology category for Microscopy 101.2 (this maze is for the 2nd midterm of my Biological Imaging course, which is running right now).

This is the first of a planned series of Microscopy 101 Maze Games, and part of a larger collection of educational maze games: all are free (click 'n play) and we hope you will enjoy playing some of them!

Kind Regards,

Don O'Malley

Donald M. O'Malley
Assoc. Professor
Dept. Biology & Program in Behavioral Neuroscience
and
MazeFire Founder
781-707-8578