CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

March 2015

From:
Gautier Papon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Mar 2015 16:23:58 +0000

Hello to all,

My name is Gautier Papon and I am the CEO of Argolight. We provide stable non-bleaching calibration/monitoring slide for fluorescent microscopes.

I know our products have been discussed in this list before, and I can safely say the common point of view is that they are great products but expensive ones. So we are trying something new, a 1500€ / $1600 Argolight slide, it has the same stability and precision than our normal slides, patterns are just a bit simpler.

As a small company, this price point is dangerous for us, so we need your support : we need you to tell us that if we produce a slide at this price you will be interested in it.

If you are interested, or want to know more about it, please go to  : http://argolight.com/argo-check/ where you will find all the slide specifications and information about this idea.

We thank you for your interest and look forward to our future collaboration. Please share this mail or the page with whoever you think may be interested.

Thank you & best regards,
Gautier Papon

Dr. Gautier PAPON
CEO - Argolight