CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

June 2015

From:
jens rietdorf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Jun 2015 10:46:32 -0300

Hi Craig, (commercial response)

 in case of a power cut, the Z motor will drop without causing any damage.
The system has an absolute position sensor, so it will realize the motor
has dropped and move it back to the set position once the power is switched
on again.

(repositioning accuracy is 30nm, not 60nm as mentioned).

Kind regards, Jens