CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

June 2015

From:
Alison North <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Jun 2015 10:09:33 -0400

George,
Please put away your American flag when posting on this international
listserver....  As a European working in the US I find your comments
both offensive and ridiculous!  Should I throw away my lovely new
Ultramicroscope from LaVision, or all of my excellent Zeiss and Leica
equipment, because they are made in Germany?  Try attending some
European meetings and you will find there is a whole range of fantastic
products over there that you would enjoy using, and excellent companies
who give great service worldwide.

All the best,
Alison

--
Alison J. North, Ph.D.,
Senior Director of the Bio-Imaging Resource Center and