CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

June 2015

From:
ANDREW EISENHAWER <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Jun 2015 22:52:35 -0600

Kurt, have you considered electrically tunable lenses for focus control rather than peizos or steppers?  I don't know much about them but I am sure others on the list could share their experiences. I would have thought these would be popular for issues like this (fast focus in thick specimems) if they preserved image quality.
Q for the thread: Are they useable for high N.A. objectives?
Andrew Eisenhawer

Sent from my Samsung device over Bell's LTE network.