CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

June 2015

From:
Barbara Foster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Jun 2015 11:03:39 -0500

Yes, I have known of it for some time (although never "used it in
anger", as my old mentor would say).

I also have known Brad Bobbitt, who developed this technology, since
my early days at Zeiss (mid 1980's!).  He is known for his excellent
quality of work and customer service and depth of knowledge and
experience, specifically in confocal microscopy.

Hope this is helpful!
Barbara Foster, President & Chief Consultant
Microscopy/Microscopy Education  ... "Education, not Training"
7101 Royal Glen Trail, Suite A  - McKinney, TX 75070 - P: 972-924-5310
www.MicroscopyEducation.com

NEW!   Getting involved in Raman or FTIR?
MME is now offering courses in these areas specifically for microscopists!

Now scheduling courses through the end of 2015.  We can customize a
course on nearly any topic, from fluorescence to confocal to image
analysis to SEM/TEM.  Call today for a free training evaluation.