CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

August 2015

From:
Andreas Bruckbauer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Aug 2015 10:20:00 +0200

Good point Oliver! As it is meant to be art, one could also do one of these mosaic images where every pixel is represented by a little image!
Regarding ppi and dpi, the dots per inch are usually a larger value as the printer needs many dots to do one properly coloured pixel. But this depends on the printer. So you would have some leeway for the acquisition.

Best wishes
Andreas