CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

August 2015

From:
Jolien Tyler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 19 Aug 2015 10:28:59 -0600

Thanks all for your helpful suggestions.  For the purposes of this
experiment, we kept it simple (air objective, non-resonant) and reported a
range of mW/micron2 values.  If the user does require greater precision and
accuracy in the future, I'll know how to approach the question.
Cheers!
Jolien

Jolien Tyler, Ph.D.

University of Colorado