CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

October 2015

From:
"Holly L. AARON" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Oct 2015 14:27:00 -0700

Dear All -

With only some trepidation wading into the hot topic of conference speaker
makeup, I am pleased to announce our triskaideka annual workshop:

*13th Advanced Imaging Methods Workshop*
*February 10 - 12, 2016*
*Berkeley, California*
*http://www.cvent.com/d/nrq6m1* <http://www.cvent.com/d/nrq6m1>

AIM is a three day conference focusing on the technology and applications
of light microscopy. There are talks, poster sessions, vendor fair, and
demonstrations. Topics this year include: deep tissue imaging, functional
imaging, time-resolved fluorescence, adaptive optics, computational
imaging, image data management, developmental biology, clinical imaging and
more!

Registration is now open. Please see the list of confirmed speakers below
(~30% women and 100% awesome) and check website for full agenda in
November.

Wolfgang

Becker

Yves

Mely

Michael

Boersch

Jerome

Mertz

Stephen

Boppart

Elly

Nedivi

Meng

Cui

Aydoga

Ozcan

Abby

Dernburg

Ammasi

Periasamy

Michelle

Digman

Monika

Ritsch-Marte

David

DiGregorio

Michael

Roberts

Kevin

Eliceiri

Austin

Roorda

Marla

Feller

Angelika

Rueck

Dror

Fixler

Mark

Schnitzer

Thomas

Gensch

Yoav

Shechtman

Martin

Hammer

Hari

Shroff

Mark

Harnett

Melissa

Skala

Elizabeth

Hillman

Peter

So

Ehud

Isacoff

Loling

Song

Na

Ji

Jason

Swedlow

Toshiaki

Kamachi

Anna

Vlasits

Charles

Kerbage

Steven

Vogel

Karsten

König

Peter

Walentek

Rusty

Lansford

Laura

Waller

Patrick

LeMaire

All the best,

-Holly
Holly L. Aaron
Molecular Imaging Center, Cancer Research Laboratory
University of California, Berkeley
251 Life Sciences Addition, MC #2751
Berkeley, CA  94720-2751
510.642.2901 office      510.426.5005 GoogleVoice
[log in to unmask]      http://imaging.berkeley.edu
Also:
444-B Li Ka Shing Center for Biomedical and Health Sciences