CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

April 2016

From:
Steffen Dietzel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Apr 2016 16:20:57 +0200

You want to check the FWHM of the PSF of your telescope? Ah, no, you
write for confocal imaging. Then I really wonder what you plan to do
with them.

Cucurbita (pumpkin, squash, zucchini) pollen is said to be ~170-180 µm
diameter, apparently the largest pollen known. If they are as
fluorescent as others, they might do the trick, depending on what you
want to do with them. Certainly would come cheaper than the latex spheres.

Steffen