CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

September 1993

From:
ALAN W HELDMAN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Sep 1993 13:45:41 -0400
I was interested in the suggestion of Alan Hibbs to fade FITC then collect
the Red.  A question: What do you mean by Antifade?  Our concession to
photbleaching has been to use VectaShield mounting medium, which
supposedly inhibits fade through some proprietary process.  What else is
used for antifade?
 Alan Heldman
 Div of Cardiology
Johns Hopkins Univ.