CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

December 1993

From:
Charles Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Dec 1993 11:40:00 CDT
Thanks to everyone who wrote regarding our macros to import Bio-Rad files into
Image.  Because there have been so many replies, I'll just say this once here.

If you send me FTP information (Address and/or IP number, username, password), I
will FTP the macros to you directly.

Failing that, I can mail disks out or fax the text of these macros to you for
input into image or TeachText.

Be sure to reply to me directly and not to the list.

Thanks again.

Charles Thomas
Integrated Microscopy Resource
University of Wisconsin - Madison