CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

January 1994

From:
Anatomo Pathologie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Jan 1994 10:41:39 +0100
Hi,

We are planning to buy a confocal system. One of the main interest is
double labeling exp. and as an anatomy interested lab. the resolution has
to be good. Time experiments or physiological are not planned. For the
image reconstruction and 3D imaging we are planning to use a Silicon
Graphics Workstation and VoxelView. We are considering 2 mics. the
MRC1000 of BioRad and the Zeiss CLSM. Does anyone have experience testing
these two machines, using one of these machines or using one of these
machines coupled with a silicon graphics for 3D reconstruction. Help
would be very much appreciated.

J.P. Bogers, MD
Universitaire Instelling Antwerpen (UIA)
Lab Pathology
2610 Wilrijk
BELGIUM

Tel: 32.3.820.25.34